Sunday 17 October 2010

Chapter 6 - Nostalgia

One month.

It hit me today.

Only 31 short days left until Uni ends and I leave Melbourne. I have a trip to Ayers Rock coming up, maybe Tasmania, two exams, a ton of essays, and a lot of very sad goodbyes ahead of me, before I fly to Sydney and start my travels from there.
But, let's try to stay positive and not have the post-Erasmus stress take over just yet. So, here is a song that made me feel better.


Mellow Mark - Reise (Journey)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MURpr12Uaw4&feature=related

Nimm Abschied
und dann geh auf die Reise
denn das Leben ist weise
und die Welt zeigt dir leise
das Geheimnis ihrer Seele
nimm dein Herz und dann wähle
wähl deine Wege
lass los und dann lebe!

Say your farewells
and then start your journey
because life is wise
and the world shows you quietly
the secret of its soul
take your heart and then choose
choose your paths
let go and then live!

2 comments:

  1. Great song! Enjoy the remainder of your time down under Jasmin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Only a month left?! That's crazy! I still have until the end of jan! Well, enjoy your last time there! And if you mourn to much for having to leave soon, your last month will go to waste, so don't mourn!

    ReplyDelete